We get to know each other:
We provide information on the liquidation
- We discuss your needs and answer
questions on the phone.
- We send you brochures and other information
describing our process.
- You tell us about your situation
by filling out our questionnaires.
We decide our services meet your requirements
- We discuss the four exit strategies.
- We analyze your situation and discuss
- We provide non-legal advice for
debt consolidation strategies with
- We offer any other liquidation
consulting services you require.
Planning the Sale
Once you accept our proposal we discuss:
- The best time and duration for
- The advertising plan.
- A labor plan so you will have the
correct number of staff at the right
- An inventory plan, so the quantities
and types of inventories will bring
you the highes rate of return.
- An inclusive markdown strategy
designed for your entire sale
Promoting the Sale
We arrive at your store a two to four
days before the sale starts.
- Advertising and copy is submitted
to newspaper, broadcast, and web-based
- We provide all interior/exterior
signs and banners free of charge.
- The store is closed for two to
four days before the sale starts.
- Price guns, labels, and other pricing
equipment are provided and staff
is trained in their use.
- The staff marks down prices as
- We display the signs and banners.
- The sales floor will be remerchandised
- We teach your staff to expedite
the cashiering system, and conduct
sales tasks in a liquidation setting.
- We will work with you until your
entire inventory is gone.
Contact QBI at:
This is our goal
We provide all the signs
you need for the sale.
We train your staff
for the liquidation sale.
A sale in progress
"As we discussed last
week I am very pleased with
the outcome of our just completed
sale. The outcome was very
close to what we had anticipated.
Without your input this would
not have happened.
From the very beginning when
you delivered our proposal
I felt comfortable with how
you handled things. I knew
then that we had chosen the
right company to guide us
with this process.
Your conduct has always been
straightforward and very
professional. I admire that
in an individual. I would
not hesitate in recommending
you and QBI to any prospective
Hardware store owner