Thank you for the “Honorarium.” It was so thoughtful. Proves what I always thought of you… a really class act. It is always easy to give you a great referral. You know what you are doing, do it well, plus you are just a great human being! Thank you again.
My Favorite Things
Here’s how it works
- We discuss your needs and answer questions on the phone.
- We provide information on the liquidation process.
- You tell us about your situation by filling out our questionnaire.
- We analyze your situation and discuss sales projections.
- We submit a proposal.
- We review the proposal and answer your questions.
- You decide if our services meet your requirements.
Planning the Sale
Once you accept our proposal we discuss:
- The best time and duration for the sale.
- The advertising plan.
- A labor plan so you will have the correct number of staff at the right time.
- An inventory plan, so the quantities and types of inventories will bring you the highest rate of return.
- An inclusive markdown strategy designed for your entire sale.
- We provide non-legal advice for debt consolidation strategies with your vendors.
Promoting the Sale
- Advertising and copy is submitted to newspaper, broadcast, and web-based media.
- We provide all interior/exterior signs and banners free of charge.
Implementing the Sale
- We arrive at your store a two to four days before the sale starts.
- The store is closed for two to four days before the sale starts.
- Price guns, labels, and other pricing equipment are provided and staff is trained in their use.
- The staff marks down prices as instructed.
- We display the signs and banners.
- The sales floor will be re-merchandised if necessary.
- We teach your staff to expedite the cashiering system, and conduct sales tasks in a liquidation setting.
- We will work with you until your entire inventory is gone.